Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a mid-level Ruby on Rails developer to design, build, extend, and support a highly available and scalable infrastructure.
- Be involved in all phases of development, from ideation to release and tracking and analyzing the impact of created features
- Design, build, extend and support a highly available and scalable infrastructure.
- Thoroughly test your own code, from unit tests to automated end-to-end tests
- Ship code in weekly sprints
- Provide leadership and critical input on the design of our technologies and services
- Participate in daily stand-ups, software design sessions, code reviews, and sprint retrospectives
- A successful track record of building and deploying high-quality consumer-facing products
- Industry experience in software development.
- Engineering experience in Ruby (Minimum of 2 years, the more the better!)
- Engineering experience in Ruby on Rails (Minimum of 1 year, the more the better!)
- Evidence of exposure to a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Excellent software development habits: unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- Experience working in different parts of the stack and comfortable jumping into different product areas (front end, back end, infrastructure, DevOps, tooling, security, cloud/AWS) as needed
- Experience with at least one SQL or NoSQL database.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
All interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line. The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.