Coming up with fresh and awesome ideas takes time, and we at Brainstorm link together creativity, logic and diligence while simultaneously cranking out amazing and memorable campaigns for our valued clients. We strive to foster an organizational culture that respects ongoing development, innovation and creativity. Great possibilities are waiting for you - take a chance, join our team, and together we will Brainstorm ideas and rock for success.
We're looking for a 3D Designer with an artistic eye, who will provide high level 3D conceptual realization of design work in a variety of image and media formats for a diverse range of clients.
* Create 3D renders in multiple angles of products/devices for marketing materials
* Contribute to the visual development of key image assets with a 3D technical point of view to help dictate feasibility and timing
* Create high-quality graphic content based on 3D models for further use in web/ marketing/ social media
* Work directly with the designers in the development process to ensure optimal use of lighting and textures
* Collaborate with IT team and product managers to ensure models are set up in accordance to specifications
* Modify and edit the geometry of 3D models
* Create modeling and photorealistic visualization of clothing and other products
* Provide photorealistic packaging visualization
* Work with designers and clients to help bring their ideations to life in 3D
* Create and manage 3D animation images and files
* Demonstrate solid design sense through each project that includes space, measurement, form, volume, and color
* Clearly and professionally present ideas and designs to partners and clients
* Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines.
* 2 years progressive visual design experience required
* 3+ years in production environment creating photo-realistic digital 3D models with complex material mapping
* Good knowledge and skills of 3Ds Max (Vray/ Corona)
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects will be a plus
* Strong fundamental 3D and design skills, including basic principles of composition, construction of lighting, the ability to convey the shape of objects and the atmosphere of the scene
* The ability to create PSD-mockups package based on the 3D-model for the design of packaging
* Working knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, branding and typography
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D (Octane) will be a plus.
Why join us?
* Modern workspace
* Fun environment
* Friendly and smart coworkers
* Team buildings
* Career development and educational benefits
* Interesting projects
* Competitive salary
* Performance bonus
* Coffee & Snacks
* Paid time off
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to the following email: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.