IT Project Manager has to manage the company projects on customer requirements up to final project delivery. Responsible for organizing the development and high-quality delivery of all projects on time and within the defined scope.
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full Time
* Develop project objectives, scope and requirements involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress
* Organize and facilitate Scrum/Kanban procedures
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Manage change requests and their implementation upon approval
* Collect and analyze data about team performance to improve team efficiency
* Conduct periodic meetings with team as well as customer representatives, act as a single point of contact for all issues and questions
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/ vendors
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
* 1 year of working experience in project and team management in an IT company
* Knowledge of Agile Project Management practices (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
* Familiarity with User Testing, A/B testing, etc.
* Familiarity with Prototyping tools: Figma, Invision, Balsamiq Mockup
* Familiarity with task management tools (Asana, Jira)
* Strong analytical, communication and negotiation and leadership skills
* Strong sense of responsibility and ability to multitask
* Time and scope management
* Conflict resolution
* Excellent verbal and written English communication is a must
* Ability to work well in a team
Please indicate the position title in the subject field. Company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.