* Be involved in all phases of development, from ideation to release and tracking and analyzing the impact of created features
* Thoroughly test your own code, from unit tests to automated end-to-end tests
* Ship code in weekly sprints
* Provide leadership and critical input on the design of our technologies and services
* Participate in daily stand-ups, software design sessions, code reviews, and sprint retrospectives
* Design, build, extend and support a highly available and scalable infrastructure.
* A successful track record of building and deploying high-quality consumer-facing products
* Industry experience in software development.
* Engineering experience in a Ruby (Minimum of 3 years, the more the better!)
* Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
* Excellent software development habits: unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
* Experience working in different parts of the stack and comfortable jumping into different product areas (front end, back end, infrastructure, DevOps, tooling, security, mobile, cloud/AWS) as needed
* Engineering experience in a Ruby on Rails is a plus
* Experience with at least one SQL or NoSQL database.
* A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.