Coming up with fresh and awesome ideas takes time, and we at Brainstorm link together creativity, logic and diligence while simultaneously cranking out amazing and memorable campaigns for our valued clients. We strive to foster an organizational culture that respects ongoing development, innovation and creativity. Great possibilities are waiting for you - take a chance, join our team, and together we will Brainstorm ideas and rock for success.
Being on our way to grow, we are in search of organized and self-focused Shopify Developer to join our lovely team to write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance.
Job Type: Full Time
* Interpret requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS/Liquid
* Deliver high output as an individual contributor across an array of projects while meeting deadlines
* Solve technical problems and clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients
* Create documentation for internal teams as well as clients
* Act as a primary technical resource for an agile team and implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
* Research and deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce partners
* Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
* Perform code reviews, with valuable feedback and mentoring, for mid and associate level developers
* Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices
* Write clean, readable code and tests
* Established Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
* 1+ years’ responsive web development and experience converting designs into interactive digital experiences
* Experience using JS libraries
* Well-versed in Git version control system
* Good English, well spoken and written
* Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
* Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
* A passion for front-end architecture and learning new technologies
* Experience in agile development and best practices is a plus
* Problem solver and go getter.
Why join us?
* Modern workspace
* Fun environment
* Friendly and smart coworkers
* Team buildings
* Career development and educational benefits
* Interesting projects
* Competitive salary
* Performance bonus
* Coffee & Snacks
* Paid time off
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to the following email: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.