Being on our way to grow, we are in search of self-motivated and passionate Team Lead to manage a team of software developers and deliver business critical projects. You will use extensive background using React Native to drive our transition to mobile products that are completely based on the framework.
Job Type: Full Time
* Design and development of a high-load system on React Native
* Develop new modules and transfer the existing ones to the new structure of micro services
* Create high-quality, easily supported code;
* Optimize the platform architecture;
* Participate in the product development cycle by contributing your mobile expertise from feature inception of development to release
* Help define our application architecture and introduce best practices for writing performant, testable, idiomatic code
* Iterate on our existing features with extensive A/B testing on all aspects of our experience, from core functionality to experimental experiences
* Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
* Manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback
* Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
* Experience with building and shipping React Native powered products at scale
* Experience using Redux/MobX frameworks with strong opinions on when and where they should be used
* Experience building, deploying and monitoring changes to critical user flows without disrupting the customer experience and business
* Experience with architecting and implementing component based UI frameworks and design systems
* Experience working on small, fast-moving teams
* Understanding of CS fundamentals and how they apply in a front-end engineering scope.
* Experience utilizing REST APIs
* Comfortable with building UIs from Photoshop/Sketch mockups
* Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
* Team Player, Must be able to work in a team environment
* Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking.
Why join us?
* Modern workspace
* Fun environment
* Friendly and smart coworkers
* Team buildings
* Career development and educational benefits
* Interesting projects
* Competitive salary
* Performance bonus
* Coffee & Snacks
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to the following email: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.