Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full Time
* Designing and implementing new features and functionality
* Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
* Document processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner and in line with product and engineering standards.
* Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
* Has 1+ years of WordPress experience, particularly with custom themes
* Strong knowledge of PHP, MYSQL
* Experience in WooCommerce
* Comprehensive understanding short-codes, hooks, widgets, custom post types, page templates, functions.php, etc.
* A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
* Experience with the responsive and adaptive design
* An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
* Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
* Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
* Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
* Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
* Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
* Good English, well spoken and written
* Possess a high level of enthusiasm, integrity, and attention to details
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Developed analytical thinking, prioritizing and organizational skills
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
Please indicate the position title in the subject field. The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.