QA Automation Engineer
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be suggesting ideas for automated software test procedures. Besides, you will highlight problem areas and track bugs hindering software installation. You will also be designing and installing software databases. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will work with the developers, project managers and customer success to identify and test key features of our top products. Apart from testing, you should be able to develop well-planned and structured test plans/cases. You will be investigating the causes of non-conforming software programs. So if you have a passion for QA and a solid technical background then we would love to have you on board.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the Customer Success, Developers and Product Managers
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the R&D
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- 1+ years working with network and Linux
- 1+ years testing APIs tests, load tests and UI tests.
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- English level at least B2 is a must
- experience building automation infrastructure.
- experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, testim.io, cypress …
- experience with AWS/GCP/Azure cloud and tools.