Business Development Specialist
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-Time
We’re looking for a Business Development Specialist who will focus on creating new business revenue opportunities, guiding solution development, and partnerships.
The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for supporting sales targets and specific objectives to assist in the company’s continual growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, sales, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about the client/process and takes ownership of their work.
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must
- Demonstrated ability to conduct rigorous research and analysis, and present insights in a clear, concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain professional relationships with external colleagues
- Reach out through various channels (phone, email, social media, research apps, etc) to client decision-makers identified through marketing programs, sales representatives, and other means.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Document a partner profile for all new partners to share internally
- Establish and apply the sales, marketing processes, and practices
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand business
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives|
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV-s to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject line.
The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.