Full Stack Developer
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-Time
We are hiring a Full Stack Developer with 3 years of experience working with cutting-edge technologies. You will plan and execute technical solutions and improvements as part of a squad of developers, PM, UX and QA. We seek someone who takes ownership of their tasks and executes them on the highest levels. Come and join an early-stage startup with huge potential, make a significant impact and reap the rewards that come along with it.
- Writing efficient, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code according to industry best practices
- Participate in product development and technical design processes
- Work alongside product, QA, UX and others to coordinate tasks from functionality and technical perspectives in order to meet business objectives
- You will be an important figure contributing to the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- Support test and deployment of new features and products
- Perform code/peer reviews
- Contribute your knowledge to streamline the product life cycle
- Introduce new technologies the company and product can benefit from
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player.
- You are on top of your game in terms of both Front-End and Back-end development.
- You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills and process implementation experience.
- Agile is not a methodology, it’s your second nature
- Advanced English, well-spoken, and written [IS A MUST]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Tech Stack [Advantage]: SQL, MongoDB, Linux, AWS, Deep knowledge of AWS services, Micro Services architecture, DevOps tools, GraphQL
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject line.
The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.