Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-Time
Creating beautiful content both for our website and for our clients is very crucial to us. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on various projects with designers and developers.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Collaborate with our creative team to create brand assets and launch new digital products.
- Conceptualize and create graphics for various media platforms and user interfaces, and support the ongoing management of product branding.
- Design physical and digital content: web ads & graphics, social media posts, physical carriers such as clothing, flyers and billboards.
- Collaborate with the social media team to create new eye-catching visual content for running projects, ensuring they align with the existing brand guidelines.
- Create mockups and presentations for communicating the ideas with the team and the clients.
- Communicate internally amongst multiple PMS and instant messaging tools to keep the team and yourself in sync.
- Time management skills and a high degree of punctuation, making sure that all tasks and projects are processed in a consistent and timely manner.
- You must know basic design principles and have a strong portfolio, displaying a good understanding of branding, and brand integration across digital channels, such as websites, applications or social media.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- English well spoken and written is a MUST
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with 3D, motion graphics or video editing is preferred.
- Good knowledge of industry trends.
- Ability to work autonomously, yet have good team-working skills.
- Solid artistic foundation (understanding of colour, composition, and lighting).
Apply to this job by sending your Portfolio and CV to the following email: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in the subject field.
The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.