IT Project Manager
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-Time
- Develop project objectives, scope and requirements involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress
- Organise and facilitate Scrum/Kanban procedures
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage change requests and their implementation upon approval
- Collect and analyse data about team performance to improve team efficiency
- Conduct periodic meetings with team as well as customer representatives, act as a single point of contact for all issues and questions
- Establish and maintain relationships with the partners and stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management practices (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- 1+ years of working experience in project and team management in an IT company
- Familiarity with User Testing, A/B testing, etc.
- Familiarity with Prototyping tools: Figma, Balsamiq Mockup
- Familiarity with task management tools Jira
- Strong analytical, communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to multitask
- Time and scope management
- Excellent verbal and written English communication is a must
- Ability to work well in a team
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to the following email: email@example.com. Or You can simply scroll down and apply here.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.
It’s an on-site, full-time position.
The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.