Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Type: Full-Time
Brainstorm, a software development agency is currently hiring a UI/UX Designer for a client company based in Yerevan, Armenia. As the UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for solving design problems, wearing multiple hats and owning all facets of the design phase, including wire-framing, art direction, and interaction design. You will work closely with the creative director, strategists, and developers to ideate and execute compelling design concepts that meet the client’s business goals, audience, and industry.
The ideal candidate should have sharp attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work collaboratively and independently while remaining accountable and meeting project deadlines. Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills are also essential.
About the Client Company:
Our client company is a leading e-commerce agency that specializes in Shopify Plus. They design, develop, and optimize e-commerce websites for ambitious brands such as Allswell, Floyd Home, Loeffler Randall, and Ritual. The company has grown significantly in the last year, with a team of 50+ strategists, client managers, designers, and developers across the US and Argentina.
- Collaborate with the creative director to help ideate, wireframe, design, and prototype websites
- Work with strategists to identify the client’s brand, audience, messaging, and overarching goals to influence design decisions
- Create design systems in Figma that outline UI elements and typestyles to help ensure consistency throughout the design process
- Collaborate with developers to create detailed site functionality and interaction notes providing a seamless handoff from design to development
- Engage in review sessions with other designers to give and receive constructive feedback to help ensure the best results
- Lead and present solutions to clients and be able to back up design choices
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX design role, specifically for web/e-commerce
- Well-versed in design best practices of colour, layout, aesthetics, and balance
- Savvy on mobile-first design strategy
- English level B2 both spoken and written IS A MUST
- Experience in website development lifecycles for first-time websites to redesign
- Proficiency with cloud-based design tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or Sketch preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion (oral and written)
- Experience in a client-facing role and excellent presentation skills
- Works efficiently under tight deadlines
- Experience with Shopify
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS languages
- Knowledge of content strategy, Information Architecture
- Fluent in English and Spanish
To be considered for this role, please submit the following:
An online portfolio that showcases your experience in UI/UX design
Apply to this job by sending your Portfolio and CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position title in the subject field. The company thanks all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.